After we talked to Rob about the dakar problem that we couldn’t upload any images, we used Ollys own host to make our website on the way that we want. Everything was fine and the whole website was working so well. But we just realized we have to upload the website in to the dakar. And Rob told us we will fail if we can’t make it. So we changed everything in the host to dakar account to just upload it as a dakar. But unfortunately everything broke in our website. The video didn’t work, pictures wasn’t on the home page anymore and the register form did work either. So this was so reticules for us because everything was working very well until we just moved it to the dakar. So me, Olly and Abbie we spent 11 hours in uni to fix this problems and finally we did most of them. the problem is our logo wasn’t working in dakar anymore and we couldn’t understand why. Our logo in the home page was a button and it linked to the homepage. Or We had our logo in the main page but unfortunately it doesn’t work on dakar anymore and we couldn’t find the problem. This is the picture of our website with the logos in Ollys host.
But the good thing is our website is working on dakar and we solve most of the problems which feels good