After we solve the problem with image uploader, another problem showed up. The registration form didn’t worked. We tried to change the codes or changing the table information in PhpMyAdmin but we couldn’t find it what was the problem. The problem was when we were trying to register in our website, there wasn’t any name come up in to our table in PhpMyAdmin. So after reasserting, asking and trying we just found it out that the problem was from the table that we created before. The Varchar on the table wasn’t right, it was a character limit of the username and password and accidentally we had set as 0. So it couldn’t upload anything and we didn’t know about that. Then we changed the setting to 15 to allow us for posting.
After we changed the whole Vachar limit on our table, the problem solved and fortunately we can register in our website like normal websites.